4th Classes @ Scoil Cholmcille – Ms. Campbell & Mr. Mc Gowan
Hello everyone! We miss all of you very much and we hope you are all keeping safe.
School work for week beginning Monday 30th March – Friday 3rd April.
- Master Your Maths – one column per day. Complete the test on Friday.
- Revise X3 (multiplication) tables.
- Spell Well – finish next unit – one box of sentences per day.
- Continue with the next story in ‘Lift Off/Ready To Go’ reading book and answer the questions orally at the end of each story.
- Have fun writing stories/poems/letters… we look forward to reading them when we are all back at school!
- Continue with a small project on a topic of your choice (animal, country, author, sports etc).
- Read, read, read!
Useful websites for educational games/activities:
- twinkl.co.uk www.khanacademy.org
- folens.ie www.cjfallon.ie
- gonoodle.com www.bbc.co.uk
- storylineonline.net www.topmarks.co.uk
- mathplayground.com www.primarygames.com
- PE with Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/6v-a_dpwhro
- Maths with Carol Vorderman themathsfactor.com
- English with David Walliams https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Art/drawing creativebloq.com/free-kids-drawing-lessons
- ie/learn and RTE2 Monday-Friday 11-12noon.
The students who attend Mr. Crossan /Ms. Donaghy can do the following:
Busy at Maths 2/3 – Try the next three pages of sums
My Read at Home 1– Read the next 5 stories and answer the questions in your copies.
Spellbound– Do the activities in the next unit. Practise the spellings every night by covering them and see if you can spell the words.
Ready to Go– Read the next story and do the activities in your reader (and portfolio book).
Pupils on Seesaw– Open the app at home and go to “Activities”.
The students who attend Mr. Kavanagh: Please see EAL tab on school website for additional exercises.
Celebrating Brendan’s medal haul Mr. Mc Gowan’s class @ Rathmullan4th class trip to Glenveagh
Ms. Campbell’s class have been super busy this year. Have a look at these pics from her class.